Venture into the wild of the Bode Valley: visit the ancient Witches’ Dance Floor, or trace the footsteps of Goethe and explore the wild gorges. 2 nights, 1 evening fine dining, a combination pass for the Thale valley gondola ride and a glass of witches’ bitter.
- 2 nights in the selected room category
- 2 sumptuous buffet breakfasts
- 1 bottle of prosecco on arrival
- 1 dinner – choice of a 4-course meal or buffet finished with a chocolate fondue
- 1 combination ticket for a Thale valley gondola ride and chairlift plus 1 bobsledding ride
- 1 backpack (on loan) with picnic cloth, lunch & bottle of wine
- fre use of our sauna
- Vast selection of free online magazines in room
- Map of Blankenburg
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Price per person:
from € 161.50 in a double room
from € 281.50 in a single room
bookable from April till October
A visitor’s tax of EUR 2,50 per person and day is required in Blankenburg, which is not included in our room rates and package prices. The use of the public transport and other benefits in the area are included in the visitor’s tax.
A free cancellation is possible until 7 days before arrival. In any case of a later cancellation, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee. The hotel shall take into account the income from the letting of these rooms to another source as well as the saved expenses. If the rooms are not let to another source, the hotel can calculate a flat rate for saved expenses. In this case, the customer is obligated to pay 90 % of the contractually agreed rate for lodging with or without breakfast as well as for packages with external services, 70 % for room and half-board, and 60 % for room and full-board packages.