Steam Train Adventure
Experience a unique train journey up to the storied Mount Brocken on the Harz narrow-gauge rail – whether in summer or winter, every season offers up its particular beauty. Return in the evening to the hotel for fine dining. 2 nights including breakfast and dinner.
- 2 nights in the selected room category
- 2 sumptuous buffet breakfasts
- 1 "Brockensplitter" on arrival
- 1 "Harzer Brotzeit" including Schierker Feuerstein on evening
- 1 dinner – choice of a 4-course meal or buffet finished with a chocolate fondue
- 1 roundtrip on a steam train to Mount Brocken (from Wernigerode)
- free use of our sauna
- Vast selection of free online magazines in room
- Map of Blankenburg
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Price per person:
from € 181,50 in a double room
from € 266.00 in a single room
Children until the age of 3 years are free of charge
Children from the age of 4 until 12 years receive a 50% discount.
A visitor’s tax of EUR 2,50 per person and day is required in Blankenburg, which is not included in our room rates and package prices. The use of the public transport and other benefits in the area are included in the visitor’s tax.
A free cancellation is possible until 7 days before arrival. In any case of a later cancellation, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee. The hotel shall take into account the income from the letting of these rooms to another source as well as the saved expenses. If the rooms are not let to another source, the hotel can calculate a flat rate for saved expenses. In this case, the customer is obligated to pay 90 % of the contractually agreed rate for lodging with or without breakfast as well as for packages with external services, 70 % for room and half-board, and 60 % for room and full-board packages.